Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ McCarron

I am a big fan but think he might be gone before Texans first pick and I would not trade up significantly to get him. Currently ranked #47 so he could be there. He does everything well and the only thing Schaub has on him is NFL experience. That is a lot but look what we are saying about Keenum. Sit McCarron or Fales behind MS for 2014 season and then watch him battle Keenum for starter. Also an advantage to having a #1 QB pick is both Yates and Case are up for new contracts in 2015 and McCarron could be a leverage.