View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013   #5
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Robert Nkemdiche

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Just finished watching the first half.
He showed some flashes, but is still very raw.
Won a few individual matchups, lost a few.
Maybe he turns it up in the second half?
But I certainly didn't see a man among boys, Texian.
I saw him line up on the left, right and middle and in most passing situations easily walked his blocker straight back to the QB. Not always but won more than he lost. He will command double teams before long. As a 18 yr old freshman he also made some stupid silly rookie mistakes, several he was out of position and overran to many plays. For an 18 yr old's first game I was impressed. I am looking forward to this 18 yr maturing, getting stronger, learning new moves, using his hands and improving his footwork. He has to get better every year or he could be closer to Amobe Okoye rather than Reggie White.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote