View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013   #244
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

I am not a Cowboys fan even though I watch most of their games. I still don't understand why so many Texans fans even waste the time to hate on them. Different Conference so we see them every 4 years. To be honest....I'm sure most Cowboys fans are more concerned with the Giants, Eagles and Redskins more than they are the Texans. We are probably ranked 10 on their list of "rival" teams. They are ranked number one hated team by the Texans fans and we only played them 3 times. I guess its just a Houston Dallas championship thing. They are winning I hate to say.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote