View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Game Week: MNF @San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
You said this last year as well....
Yes. Maybe after this year I'll believe we've built a true winning culture here in HTown.

But I was not convinced Kubiak could deliver back to back winning seasons & while I was thoroughly impressed with his coaching ability last season I'm still in the "show me!!" mode.

They're saying the right things & so far appear to be walking the walk.. but those three blow outs... like I said, anxious & scared, fingers crossed.