View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013   #243
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
and yet if Dallas is just sort of as you put it? "there" then there is
no need to talk about them now is there
?

making what I said correct which is there would be no need for
these sorts of threads to be created..

I'd slap a "Cowboys" fan back into reality if this were a "Cowboys"
message board. but it's not and I'd rather talk bout the greatness
then get into mindless debates about which end of the stick smells
****tier?
Grab hold of the reins, man. This is and NFL board equipped with and NFL section to talk about all the teams our members want to talk about. Simple. Notice how the conversation in regard to the Cowboys wasn't about football? I did too. Not much to talk about there.

Not the same, but you just reminded me of the Cubs fan who tried to tell me I was a closet Cubs fan just because I said I was watching the Cubs game on TV at the time. It reminds me because arrogance, I guess.