View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013   #267
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
It is, was and always will be Ed being Ed. So what if he sits the first game. I firmly believe its Kubiak/Smith/Wade that would prefer him to sit. No way he sits against the Ravens though
I think he's healthy enough to play & if this were the Ravens, he'd probably play. But since this is new to Reed, new to Jjo, new to Kj I would have been surprised if he played with just one week of practice.

I said the same thing about Iverson, it's not that we think he needs practice, but the guys around him have got to "acclimate" to him & he's got to get to know his teammates.