View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013   #255
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
imo, you've got a franchise QB if you're confident he gives you a chance to win any game.

Silly definition I know, because it's very subjective & it really doesn't matter what we think, Kubiak & Smith believe Matt gives them the best option to win on Sunday (or Monday, or Thursday, you know what I mean).

If we lose our young RG, it's probably over for the Texans. Matt Schaub or no.
I agree... that it's a silly definition.

You're describing a HOF QB and a multi-SB winning QB there!

Regarding Brook, we still have Ben Jones, who should improve in his second year (even though it's not a given, just a percentage thing.)

Last edited by 76Texan; 09-04-2013 at 02:06 PM.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote