View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013   #39
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Game Week: MNF @San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
That will change on Monday night/Tuesday morn. The Bolts can not compete with the Texans this season.
That's what I thought the Saturday before the season we played them last.

Then the bottom fell out & we went 6-10.

Not to be negative Nancy or anything, but I'm anxious, & terrified for what this year's Texans might be. Fingers & toes crossed & all that, but I'd be lying if I told you I was confident we'd win the division, or get into the play-offs.

Y'all joke about my crystal ball.... but this thing has been on the fritz lately.