View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013   #253
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 116440 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
LOL.

I think we need to agree on the definition of a franchise QB.

IMO, a franchised QB is one that can help your team contend for the play-offs consistently, provided that the other units also do their job.
For example, look at Peyton's play-off record; it's 9-11.
Manning has a losing play-off record, but nobody would say that he's not a franchise QB.

We know that the Texans could have won many more games if only the D and the special team had played up to contenders level.
That I would agree with. Saying Schaub isn't our/a Franchise QB is ludicrous.

No one would argue he's a Super Bowl Winning QB. That much is a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote