View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013   #88
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
A lot of people on this board got Doug Martin
He was a Projected 2 to 3rd overall pick but because of his head hit he dropped to 7th in most of my leagues...

Hell yeah im gonna get him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
16 team PPR league, starting 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 D, 4 bench.
I had the 2nd pick.

QB - Dalton(7th)
QB - Freeman (10th)
RB - Martin (1st)
RB - Wilson (3rd)
RB - Quizz Rodgers (10th)
WR - Bryant (2nd)
WR - Colston (4th)
WR - Heyward-Bey (11th)
TE - Daniels (5th)
K - Walsh (8th)
DEF - Denver (6th)

I know this isn't your typical format where you start multiple backs and receivers, but there were 7 QBs taken in the 1st round. Is that typical in a PPR league? The run on defenses started in the 5th.
Due to the format of your league i like your RBs and WRs. Any other format there is not enough depth. I have dalton as a solid back-up and potential sleeper but not a solid starter but drafting in a 16 team league has to be tough
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote