Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #552
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 103796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I don't know what Manziel said, nor do I particularly care. He's the starting QB, and he got himself benched during a football game for something other than performance. I think that speaks for itself and apparently one of the two people who know what was said (Sumlin) thinks it speaks for itself as well. No speculation required.
Sumlin also said it wasn't a big deal and couldn't believe the reporters were wasting time talking about it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2