View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #236
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40389 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
I have plenty to cheer for the fact Dallas is established, and that nothing can
ever take away what all ready is? no amount of recent history changes that

so really all there is? is for Romo and the present day team to get on board
with the other all time Dallas greats, or just be another name in the book of
having played but did nothing

Either way it's a win/win for me
You know, I really have no beef with the Cowboys or their fans. I had lived in Dallas long enough that most of my friends are Cowboys fans. But none of them are like you. The Cowboys to me are in part a source of entertainment in how they find different ways to screw themselves over. It all mainly revolves around Jerry and how back-asswards he is. I actually like a number of their players, including Romo.

You and I are from different generations, so there is probably a disconnect somewhere in the way we think. I mean no disrespect by it, but the way you talk in this thread reminds me of Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite. I really can't think of a better analogy.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote