View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #267
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61663 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
You don't remember it because Texian is just making crap up. Then he tries to shout down anyone who disagrees with his Carnac the Magnificent impersonation by saying they are koolaid drinkers or apologists.

Your memory is better. AJ missed three days of OTAs and then came back of his own volition because he recognized he had no leverage, or in his own words:

Link This reads bottom to top in terms of chronological order. You will note Smith is still involved after AJ returned.
What you talking about Willis, you're main antagonizer if there is one. Chief of the Deragtory, Sultan of Argumentative, I Will Shut you Down, Master of the Bullies.

I said he was in Miami TRUE, I agreed he came back on his own volition (with clear possibility it could've been behind the scenes urging by Bob McNair) TRUE. Smith was playing hardball saying the would be willing to talk and out of the other side of his mouth saying, but Andre still has 5 years on his contract. TRUE When Andre returned to Houston, Rick Smith stopped being heard in the public negotiating arena TRUE. Bob McNair WAS, TRUE. Read your own links, confirms what Texian wrote is TRUE.

Carnac says: TANGERINE Question: What is the flavor of the Kool-Aid you're drinking.
Texian is online now   Reply With Quote