View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #266
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Why would they do that? DeMeco was one of the best MLBers in the entire league that season, hell he might've been the best... why would you move him?

Houston was NEVER going to draft a LBer in the first round in 2007. There was plenty of holes to fill, LBer was not one of them.
I've come to the conclusion that trying to intelligently converse real world Texans football with this cat is very much:

: and

UNCLE for me...simply because none of us have a clue, though pretty much each of his assertions have been debunked thoroughly by the majority.

Nothing personal for sure. To each his own and I'm simply expressing my opinion. It's a little different than most though 'cause it don't stink.

Gotta give the cat credit where credit is due, he will certainly keep on keepin' on.

You go Texian! I find a few of your retorts on the money but most of them I find to be fos.

That's prolly just me though. Carry on, as I'm sure you will.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote