View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #79
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Talk UDFA Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Looks like I got Wood and Tuggle right.

I thought Johnson would make it over Wood due to his ST's value. But Johnson's fumbling problem combined with Wood clearly being being the better RB doomed Johnson.

I kinda figured one of the FA RB's would replace Forsett on the cheap. Looks like Wood could be a keeper in the Alfred Morris kinda way.
Same here.
And if I had time to watch the other guys, I would have at least put a claim on Bouye.
I predicted that he had a good chance to beat out Carmichael for the job (May 17).
In a brief conversation with a visiting Ravens fan, I did agree with him that Boren should be worthy of a PS spot; something I reiterated to Seminole later.

I didn't get to watch many of the other guys until later; otherwise, I would have put another guy or two above the bottom three that I had to select before the deadline.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote