View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #254
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith looks smarter every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
If we have a big enough lead that we won't be passing much (you know, like 3 points, LOL), then I think Wood should get what would be considered a lot of carries for a 3rd stringer. I mean as long as he's not going to get our QB(s) killed, you know.
IIRC, neither Foster or Tate were known for their blocking skills when they were added to roster or any other non full back for that matter.