View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #232
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 115066 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
There's a reason why I had said many times that I don't like the business side of football. It's not fun, just like all the informative medical info that CND has been providing us. I keep go back and forth whether I want to know about those things or not. More often, I would rather not know about them things. No fun at all.