Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #546
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 59425 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqert View Post
wait.. we cant criticize manziel? is he obama now?
and what issues do you think people have when they get their pantys in a bunch when the media criticizes their idol?

were you the "leave britney alone" dude a few years ago?
Sure criticize him, if you feel the need to criticize a kid who is closer to 19 than 21, because he is not "a man" then by all means. I just find it hilarious that the same people that criticize Manziel, that say he is a detriment to the team, that he should be benched, blah blah blah, are the same ones who praised him for his rebel, shoot from the hip, swagger he showed last fall when he was a nobody...

Hipocracy knows no bounds I guess...

The fact that Manziel is anybodies idol says so much about that individual. If anybody is getting their panties in a wad over what this kid is doing, they need help, plain and simple.

Is he immature, his actions would say so but I wouldn't expect anything less from a post-teenager. Is he a punk, douche, tool, etc. Don't know, A: never met the kid B: He never talks to the media. When he did talk, he seemed respectful.

Again, if you are letting the antics of a kid get to you, seek help immediately...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....