View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #18
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 377943 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week: MNF @San Diego

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
He left the division, but Duane Brown isn't rid of Dwight Freeney yet. http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/pos...e-with-freeney … #Texans

"For some reason in football once you're over the age of 30 you're too old" Andre Johnson. Thinks he can have better year than last year. #Texans
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
(2/2)"I'm looking for him to break some big ones." - Duane Brown on #Texans RB Arian Foster

"He told me he's fine, he looks like he's in shape. We're going to pave the way for him and (1/2)

A lot of talk about what Monday will be like for Cushing today. Said he'll take a moment to soak it all in pregame. #texans

Injury updates: Ed Reed practices no one knows if hell play. Wade Smith said its not up to him if he plays. Working in parts of practice

Andre Johnson said the doesn't think that Ed Reed would be on the field if he wasn't feeling alright. But said only Ed knows if he's playing

DeAndre Hopkins practiced with team. Will play Monday. #texans
Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew
Quote:
"Newt's 10 times better than he was last year." - Brandon Brooks today on Derek Newton #Texans

In last 3 season openers, #Texans won by avg of 32.6 to 13.6. (many of these tidbits courtesy of @TexansPR)

The #Texans are 6-5 all-time in season openers & 4-3 under Gary Kubiak in season openers.

If you didn't already know, Chris Berman/Trent Dilfer handling play-by-play/color commentary for #Texans @ Chargers.
Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
Quote:
It's still unclear if Ed Reed and Wade Smith will be ready for the #Texans opener on Monday: http://bit.ly/17xkape #TexansTalk

Jackson also said Reed looked "pretty good out there." #TexansTalk

"You can kind of tell he’s not entirely 100 percent but he’s working to get back 100 percent." Kareem Jackson on Ed Reed #TexansTalk

"I play left guard and I’m not a decision maker here but if I’m ready to go physically, I’ll be playing." -- Wade Smith #Texans

Left guard Wade Smith said he still isn't sure if he'll be back for the opener. Said it's not up to him. #TexansTalk

Last edited by Playoffs; 09-03-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote