Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #544
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63790 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Says the U of H fan....What have they EVER won in football?

and it's clear you sat on the bench. No football player with any kind of passion allows ANYBODY to talk smack to them, period. If you're man enough to deal it, better be man enough to take it.

Weak mined, seriously? Immature, sure but weak minded is a stretch. I saw Alabama players last year whoop up on folks, STILL talking smack. Guess they're weak minded as well?

Rice should have came in, taking their ass whoopin and left town and not said a damn thing....
Lol, what the hell has A&M ever won? You're talking like A&M has been a powerhouse the last 20 years.

Lol yeah i sat on the bench b/c i realized a long time ago that all my haters aren't on equal footing & some don't even deserve my attention..... yeah ok. Clear to see you've never won at anything consistently.

A Rice player talking smack to me after i threw 3 TD in less than a qtr of play deserves no response from me. Scoreboard & keep it moving.

An Alabama player whose team is the only thing really standing in my way between a BCS title with guys equally as nice at their position as i am at mine is an entirely different animal & might warrant a little
smack talk back.

So yeah, its immature......and weak-minded. Weak ass hell b/c it shows that he's got an incessant need to respond to players' smack that are clearly not of the same caliber as him. It also lets other players & coaches know they can get in his head....easily.

Apart from all this you guys seem to be missing the point...at least my point. I'm looking at this from Sumlin's POV. You see It's not just this 1 incident that he's had to deal with in handling this guy...Its the collective that once again ESPN ain't making up. & If for no other reason than to make his coaches job easier, the jackass should just STFU, put his head down and play ball. Again at least TRY to show some maturity & concern for someone other than Johnny...& of course he's not doing it.

That disregard he's showing puts Sumlin in between a rock & a hard place. He doesn't have the security to just discipline him like he probably would any other player; The fans or the administration would fire him or get him fired.

Sumlin's actions and words last Saturday should speak a ton about what he thinks of Manziel's actions collectively & to date...His words and actions should hold more weight than anything Mark May, Jesse Palmer or any other outsider from ESPN or fan messageboard has to say.

I mean it's right there in front of you guys' face & you don't want to see it b/c y'all have somehow got it in your heads that ESPN has it out for the guy..... as if he's somehow different than previous other stars in the last 10-20 years. RG3 won the Heisman in 2011, he didn't have nearly the polarizing effect that this jackass is having.....b/c he kept it classy.

The funny thing is, when this was going on down the road in Austin with a certain other Qb, you guys were going on & on about how classless & stupid he is/was. Now that the spotlight has shifted "it's all good........that''s just who johnny football is!!!"

Last edited by Mr teX; 09-03-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote