Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #541
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83899 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

God, some people are getting so worked up about Manziel. Just watch games and if you really can't stand JM, just don't watch A&M games.

How much does he affect your life that you really need to come onto the internet and berate him? Yeesh.

The only reason I post here is because it's my college and my football team. I'm territorial, and I'll defend them even if I don't really like Manziel myself.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote