View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #233
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Still don't get the Texans vs. Cowboys (fans only) rivalry.

Sometimes I think its an effort for some Texans fans to deny that they were Cowboys fans before the Texans showed up.

That sticks in my craw about as bad as they "I used to be an Oilers fan!" people. You know, the ones that didn't show up until three years ago when the Texans got good.

For the record, I love both teams. Grew up on the Boys, but became a fan of the Texans when they started.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote