View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #321
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128746 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

There are certain truths about myself which I've come to accept. Among these are:

a. I'm a playa-hater. I've been one for some time and proudly guzzle my hater-ade. Hateration/Hater-NATION!

b. I grew up disliking the Cowboys (as a Oiler fan) and that "dislike" grew into full blown LOATHING when the Oilers went to Tennessee and the local media and Cowboy fans and the local media tried to shove them down my throat as if I was to become a defacto fan simply because my team was gone.

c. Despite my openly cheering for ANY team which plays the Cowboys on any given Sunday and wanting to dance a jig when they lose one ESPECIALLY after attempting some last second heroics, I respect them as a team.

d. The only owner whom I want to see holding Vincent Lombardi's trophy LESS than Jerry Jones is Budd Addams.

That being said, I won't talk smack about these guys until the season ACTUALLY starts and I see their starters in action. But my feelings can best be summed up by late sports writer Bert Sugar from the title of his Cowboy hating bible:

"I Hate the Dallas Cowboys...and Who Elected Them America's Team Anyway?"
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote