View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #219
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Who did the Texans restructure in the recent years that you are referring to? Antonio Smith (2011) and Andre Johnson (2011, 2012)? Show me how you got to $12 - $15m in restructured contracts and that you aren't just throwing numbers around.
2012 - Joseph restructured $5 million, Johnson restructured $5.2 million
2011 - Johnson Restructured $7.5 million, Demeco Ryans $4 million & Antonio
Smith $3 million. There was more earlier but those $$$ are now off the books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Would you happen to know the number for the other NFL teams? Preferably the Patriots & Steelers since many think that is the definition of long term cap management.

But I'd also wonder what the number is for the Ravens (who damn near dumped their whole team), the Packers, & the 49ers.
No I don't but I do believe that currently NE is approx $13 mil under the cap, the Steelers approx $5 mil under and the Ravens approx $6 mil and the Texans approx $2 mil under. The final official start of the season cap numbers should be out in a day or two.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote