View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #215
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post

NE just GTD the remaining $ on the contract and extended it 3 yrs. No Pay raise, Brady went from $20+ mil cap hit in 13' to $13mil. NE has $12 mil dead money from players cut. Even with NE $12 mil in dead money vs Texans $2 mil NE has 18 players @ $1.5 mil+ vs Texans 15 @ $1.5 mil+. (FYI-NE has 5 players w/ $1 mil in DM)
Like I said, I'm not a cap expert.
But if I read it right, Brady's contract includes a $30M signing bonus plus $1M in base salary this year.
If Brady is out like he was before, it's tough sledding.
Or am I being ignorant?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote