Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #528
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
No I can decipher maturity, what I can't decipher is the BS of Hipocracy it seems people have. People that allow themselves to be bothered by Manziel, are weak minded in their own right. He is a freaking 20 year old kid. If you are letting the antics of a 20 year old kid get you angry or upset, you have your own special issues.

I'm not a homer, I never even went to Texas A&M, but I do notice the hypocrisy of ESPN and all the outlets wanting to make Manziel a cancer, when it was ESPN who built this kid up. It wasn't a year ago, his "money" gesture was him showing swag, as they said on ESPN, NOW it's immature? BS...

It's doesn't matter who the hell they are playing, teams talk trash, they get talked back to. EVERY team does it. I've seen Alabama QB talk smack when kicking the crap outta teams worse than Rice, and HE is what a Senior?

Come down off your high horse there buddy, air breathes just the same down here....
Manziel doesn't get me upset, I've already stated that. I just called him an ******* and then you and others respond like I slapped your 12 year old daughter.