Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #526
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
What the ...

I don't know how you got the idea that was casting aspersions on your character. I was referring to Manziel's lack humility and class, not yours. No, there's nothing personal. Yeah, I disagree with you with almost everything, but I disagree with everyone around here with almost everything. But it's nothing more than than that.
I guess my reading comprehension is waning after all of these yrs. Post 501,

Wow, YOU act as if making an effort some humility and class are bad things. Typical.

Maybe my reading comprehension isn't so bad afterall. Anyway I repped you because I'm sure you didn't mean to direct that post to me. LOL