View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week: MNF @San Diego

For those of you who might not know much about Wood, he was suspended last season for two games although Coach Kelly never said exactly why, some intimated booze but what I was able to find out was MJ more than likely. I really like this kid and thought he turned it around once on field last season. Kept his pie hole shut when another started. Here are some tidbits for your consumption:

ihatemistate - Aug 28, 2012 at 9:45 AM
"First of all, NEVER underestimate your opponent. All this “we’ll be fine without Wood for the Navy game” is really stupid. Second, I am really getting sick of ND players getting in trouble and acting like bustouts. After reading Cierre Wood on twitter, it’s no surprise. He thinks it’s cool to talk and SPELL like a gangsta. Hard to believe he’s a college senior, let alone at ND, and if anyone deserved to get expelled it was Tommy Rees for fighting with a police officer. He doesn’t deserve to step foot on ND campus after that."

vegasmark - Aug 26, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Any insight on a reason for the suspension?

7 7
dmac4real - Aug 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM
"Ms. Mary Jane would be the reason."

bernhtp - Aug 26, 2012 at 1:55 PM
"Regardless of what one believes about weed, Cierre knew the rules and the consequences. If the rumors are true, this shows a lack of respect for Notre Dame, the coaches, his teammates, and himself. I hope he learns from this because life is long."