View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #33
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2014 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Yup, he's got us taking Bryn Renner in the 2nd. How do you feel about another Tar Heel QB on our team? Have you looked at any film of him? I can't say I have, so I don't have a personal opinion of him, but I've read that he's a pocket passer, good game-manager, etc. etc. Sounds like Schaub the Second to me.
Somehow overlooked your post, sorry. I am not as high on Renner as some but will watch him this season. I am pretty locked into McCarron (who might not be there) and Fales. Renner and AJ are close in stats but I have watched more of AJ. Fales or Renner could be better on Alabama so I take that into consideration. FYI, Renner really changed his TD to INT ratio from '11 to 2012. As a RS senior he could really makes some money for himself this season.