Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #522
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Bingo [/argument]. His coach thought it A was unusual and B a dumbass move. Why don't you apologists figure out a way to work Sumlin into your ESPN conspiracy?
I personally think Sumlin handled it appropriately. It wasn't a very smart thing to do, but I also think it's overblown. He talked trash and was penalized for it. Big freaking deal! I just fail to see how this needs to be discussed at length either on their network or any other media outlet 2 days after the fact.