Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #521
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
What I find sort of hilarious about this is that a lot of the people in here who criticize Manziel for talking trash in a game don't even notice it happening in every game they watch between opponents. It happens that much, that you hardly notice it. Hell, half of the people in here who are critizing Manziel for talking trash on the field applauded Andre Johnson for trying to bash a guy's skull in on the field on a Sunday afternoon.

Double standards I tell ya.
You know for a double standard accusation to work the situations have to be similar which is not the case with your argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Sumlin didn't seem thrilled at all with what manziel did.

Maybe he hates him too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
He looked pissed. Part of me thinks Sumlin would rather have Case Keenum as his QB.
Bingo [/argument]. His coach thought it A was unusual and B a dumbass move. Why don't you apologists figure out a way to work Sumlin into your ESPN conspiracy?