Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #515
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
They knew they didn't stand a chance so they we're lookintg for every advantage they could get & the bolded is the exact reason y he should've just shut his damn pie hole.

You're just supposed to at them with your teammates point at the scoreboard & keep it moving. No response needed. I mean It's akin to you as a human talking smack to an ant just b/c it crawled up on your ankle unsuspectingly & bit you instead of just brushing it off and/or stepping on it.

What the hell do you have to gain by talking smack to them? It's shows how weak-minded he is that he has to do that kind of crap to such a lowly opponent. Reminds me of the last time UT played U of H here in Houston in football..Obnoxious fans from Austin arrive screaming "we're gonna kill you guys!!!!!!" & I'm thinking "well genius...you should kill us you're ranked in the top 5 and we're no where close to being ranked morons...."

Its clear you haven't won much in team sports.
Says the U of H fan....What have they EVER won in football?

and it's clear you sat on the bench. No football player with any kind of passion allows ANYBODY to talk smack to them, period. If you're man enough to deal it, better be man enough to take it.

Weak mined, seriously? Immature, sure but weak minded is a stretch. I saw Alabama players last year whoop up on folks, STILL talking smack. Guess they're weak minded as well?

Rice should have came in, taking their ass whoopin and left town and not said a damn thing....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....