Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #510
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Show me where I've shown nothing but class on this MB? Yes, I've disagreed with the way the Texans do businees as a team. But nothing personal. You seem to not care for me and I realize that I'm not for everybody, so I dont let other peoples opinions of me affect my life in any way.
What the ...

I don't know how you got the idea that was casting aspersions on your character. I was referring to Manziel's lack humility and class, not yours. No, there's nothing personal. Yeah, I disagree with you with almost everything, but I disagree with everyone around here with almost everything. But it's nothing more than than that.