Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #502
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Wow! You act as if making an effort to try to show some humility and class are bad things. Typical.

Don't tell me that someone never pulled him aside and said "you are a public figure now".

Don't tell me that someone never pulled him aside and said "from now on, everything you do, and everything you say will be put under a microscope and be subject to scrutiny".

Don't tell me thst someone never pulled him aside and said "perception is everything, perception is everything, perception is everything. If you forget everything else, simply remember thst perception is everything".

Someone indeed had told him that. Probably so many times, they are blue in the face.

But he's just not listening. So he can reap the whirlwind.
Show me where I've shown nothing but class on this MB? Yes, I've disagreed with the way the Texans do businees as a team. But nothing personal. You seem to not care for me and I realize that I'm not for everybody, so I dont let other peoples opinions of me affect my life in any way.

You do not know me, but people who know me well on this MB know me for who I am, a loving caring person, who has truly been blessed.

Back to topic, JM chose the whirldwind and seems to be more comfortable in it. You cant seem to accept the fact that he likes it this way and has lived this way all of his life and aint changing for anybody.

Be a hater if you will, be the guy is a winner on the field and that's what the game should be all about. This isn't church league softball we are talking about. College football is a multi billion $$$$ business and JM seems to know this better than most.