Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #500
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I'm neither a Longhorn or an A&M fan. I could care less about either of those two schools. He could be the QB of Whateverthe****youcallit State. He's still being a petulant, arrogant ******** on and off the field. What makes him so special, that he couldn't be like all the rest of the kids his age, and show a little bit of humility and class?

He's damaged goods, and he's got nobody to blame but himself.
What makes him so special? LOL A blind man can see what makes him so special. Have you seen him play? If so you would realize how dumb that statement is.

Is he cocky and arrogant? Yes, Most great athletes are Jordan/Bonds/Brady etc... it's in their DNA. What most people dont like is the fact that guys like these have the innate ability to deal with outside pressures and still be their own person, and still perform at the highest level.

That and the fact is that they win and some people get very jealous and do their best to try to bring these athletes down. They aren't going to bring Manziel down, because he has the $$$$ to fight the system and a willingness to do so. Unlike Adams/Posey at Ohio St.

The only person that will bring down Manziel is himself and one day that will happen. But it wont be today. Manziel, from a few old timers I've talked to say he is a modern day Bobby Layne. Another Texas football legend.