View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #13
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After the draft...

The team I draft is rarely the team I end up with and I usually do pretty well.

Every year, there are players who get hot and get cold. Part of the game for me is seeing those guys and jumping on the hot ones before anyone else gets ahold of them and dumping the cold ones asap.

I remember one year when Drew Brees was at San Diego and they drafted Philip Rivers, no one drafted Drew Brees. He was a lame-duck. But then he put a good game or two together and I snatched him up and rode him and Domanick Davis right to the Championship.

Sometimes, I'll pick up a FA just for one week because of a matchup.

So, to me, it doesn't really matter too much about who you draft, it's all about who you pick up during the season.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote