Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #499
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
So now everyone is up and arms about Johnny Football talking trash to RIce? What in the hell do you guys think happens in football games? It's a violent sport and it's an intense sport where this goes on all game long. For some of the folks in this thread who are complaining about it, I guess you're going to have to start hating on Andre Johnson too, because he talks trash to teams all of the time as well. Manziel is in the middle of a football game where huge lineman are trying to take his head off on every play. He has every right to talk trash to guys who are trying to hurt him. Nothing to see here really. Holler at me when you guys actually have something on Manziel other then some sort of ESPN hogwash that they came up with in their morning meeting for a segment since that dreadful network hasn't been able to come up with real stories for the last 10 years.

And this is coming from a die hard Texas fan.
MSR
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!