View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #12
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102920 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What kind of thought goes into picking a kicker?

I know there are some guys who will get opportunities to kick 50+ yarders, & some that won't. Good offenses will most likely score 6 instead of three, but a bad offense will rarely cross midfield.
I was referencing Heath's post. Doesn't make sense to me either. I know a guy who in the last 2 years has drafted janakowski in the 1st and 2nd round. Needless to say he never does well in ff.

All i've ever done as far as evaluating kickers is looked for ones on the best offense. If I find 2 comparable kickers I look at their accuracy. If they still look comparable I opt for the guy in the dome.