View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #220
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
IMO, Candace was a much better choice.
Had a chance to google her and she does look like an upgrade. I'll give ya that.

Texascowgirl, I find it funny that of all the people here you'd be the one to lament the media. The cowboys are perhaps the most overhyped team in all sports over the last decade. On espn there's the yankees and the cowboys. The cowboy propaganda machine has been forced on us more then any other team and i've never understood it. I really dont need a constant scroll on the bottom of espn broadcasts telling me what kind of toilet paper jerry uses. No one cares. I think the truth is the Texans are finally getting more media attention then the cowboys nationally and you can't stomach it.