View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #81
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
what do you guys think of my fantasy team
Nice. Starting QB/RBs tough to beat. Health concerns with Colston/Matthews. Do not let go of Joique Bell. He's going to contribute this year. Sleepy good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
10 Team PPR league. (Slotted 8th)
Nailed the PPR monster RBs in Sproles/Bush. Love Marshall, hope this hip thing isn't going to be a problem. I'd look for some depth behind Welker if he gets hurt.

Both teams, keep an eye on Zach Sudfeld in NE week 1, Kenbrell Thompkins, Kenny Stills, Reuben Randle. Sleepers.

Seeing a lot of love for Bullock here.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote