View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #207
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Had this been the first time Ed Reed did this during preseason I could understand the negativity. This isn't this situations first rodeo.
I think you're absolutely right. This is just the way it works for Reed. Charlie don't surf and Ed don't training camp. If the man knows how to stay in shape and doesn't need to learn the offense then I actually prefer that he kick back and get as healthy as his 34 year old body can get.