Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #490
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63790 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I am disappointed with how many people are buying into the ESPN crap. They have an agenda and are going overboard perusing it.

Ags have Johnny's back. Don't doubt that. Squeaky wheels aside.
Eh...the younger group of Ags no doubt...but i think there's a clear divide on the little turd between the younger and older ags. You can read a few threads on Texags and garner that. In any event the timeline of what's been going with this dude over the last few months has more negative on it than anything.

- Sent home hung over from a Manning passing camp
- Autograph gate
& those 2 things are wrapped up nice & tight in the blanket that was the party fight incident that he just now settled what was it a month ago?.....which if i'm not mistaken all of that started before he even took a damn snap at Kyle field.

Notice i didn't even bring up this weekends show...So at the end of the day he's bringing this attention to himself either conciously (he's a twitter trolling fool) or unconciously with his dumb ass actions.

So keep believing it's just ESPN "spin" or rhetoric.....they're not making this **** up about him. At every turn he has continously kept supplying them with fresh buckets of poop to throw at him. & rather than him show an ounce of humility & maturation he keeps drawing attention to himself in the wrong way & it's taking away from what he's doing on the field.

You Aggie fans only have his back now b/c ya'll seem to enjoy some of the residual "shine" the school is getting from all this hoopla. That shine works both ways though.....
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote