View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #6
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5406 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

To be honest I would be surprised too see clowney go top 3 if not top 5.

Bridgewater will no doubt be the #1 pick
To many sorry QB needy teams for him not to be and he is a superior talent unlike the drafts in the past other then luck rg3 and Wilson those are rare

QBs always get pushed up so bridgewater then possibly Boyd then I think Clowney
Remember Kuechly who I had really high went like 10th or something and Willia went 10th or so and even recently Star Lotulelei who was my number 1 overall player went 10th or so which was mind blowing to me.

The best player rarely goes number one for some reason dude too need and justification of slot pay

Clowney and bridgewater are clearly 1&2 but with QBs being the top of the need chart cuz you can't win without one I defiantly can see a scenario where clowney drops some.

A lot of DEs have been bust look like Tarzan play like Jane
Now let me say that I personally believe Cloeney is the real deal and I believe TE hype cuz he has good hustle and rare abilities he is truly a wonder

We will see how it all shakes put before you know it combine and then draft time
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote