View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013   #218
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
(Parcells, W phillips, Sean Payton...

Public displays of authority by jerry with a legible draft board in the background in 3 of the 4 last years durring the draft...

The dallas superbowl where falling ice maimed people and fans were given seats they couldn't use...they had 2 be reseated elsewhere and it didn't happen until almost halftime. The fiasco was so bad stadium officials offered to compensate them if I recall correctly...

Candace who? Gimme a name and I'll google her...she might be an upgrade lol

Ok, the giants were legit but it's possible the skins were a stretch. The eagles did have a sb appearance...dont you remember mcnabb vomiting?)
Parcells - check, but left on his own accord as he was famous for doing. Remember before becoming a Cowboy, he retired rather than coach the Bucs. They later tried to sue him.
Payton - looks as though he would have been the better choice for the head coaching job.
Oh, the ice bowl. I thought you were talking about football, my bad.
Candace who? Candace Crawford Romo
I remember that appearance, but don't remember the vomiting. As good as excuse as any, I suppose. I felt bad for TO because he worked so hard to make the miracle comeback only for certain personnel to fold like a cheap suit.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote