View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #728
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24544 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I see. Big misunderstanding somewhere.

I do not hate Case Keenum. If the future Texans QB is on the roster, I believe it's Case. However, I think the offense, as it is, is designed for Schaub and he's our best option to run it at the moment. If something were to happen to Schaub I believe Tj is the better option to replace Schaub.

However, I think we're in a transition period & if our WRs turn out to be who we think they are, it would be easy to transition to a more dynamic Case Keenum offense. I think that is the type of offense Kubiak had in mind when he started this thing back in 2006. By mid season I wouldn't be surprised if Case is named the back up for what would look like no reason to us.

I also do not believe Luck is doomed, definitely don't think Wilson is. There's a clear difference between RG3/Wilson & Kaepernick/Luck. IMO, RG3/Wilson had the kind of season Lucks hype would have suggested. Luck did not. I have never said that Luck can not develop into a great QB, only that I think it's silly that people act like he already has.
Disagree, I think this is exactly the offense that Kubiak wants to run, if he wanted a more dynamic QB he would have drafted one by now. He went out and found Schaub and knew what he was getting.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote