View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #158
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
In my April mock I had Wood #6 but then again I had Da'Rick Rogers 2nd round. At least Buffalo had him as a high round pick also.
Did he get cut from the Bills ?! Im still in shock the kid didn't get drafted , he had measurable equal to the top WR's .... then again , he was a knucklehead of epic proportions.

I'm glad DJ is gone ... couldn't hang onto the ball. I have no use for an RB who has that much trouble hanging onto the ball - He did it on the practice field & in the preseason games more than once.

Once I may have overlooked ... but when you put the ball on the turf three times in two games while splitting time with other backs ..... forget it.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote