View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #299
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63569 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Who?
How regular? when? a bit too ridiculous to comment, on to next comment jury still out on that one never made a habit of talking about someone's appearance, but will say for whatever reason important to him he opted for a facelift and weight loss. I thank her for her offspring Much too tragic and I won't pile on IMO, Candace was a much better choice. BTW, wasn't there a report that Jessica's dad made a pass at one of her boyfriends. If true, maybe that's the reason for Tony getting out of Dodge so abruptly. The Giants, of course, but the Eagles and Redskins -- are you serious? At least that's something Agree -- message board and parking lot. Heard the some of the Texans tried to pick a fight up in Dallas last week, but that's what some Texans fans do!!!

Now that I responded to all comments, I will say I take this forum as a fun light hearted smack page and all is meant with no ill will. Truth be told I have good friends that are die hard Texans, Niners, Titans, Patriots and Broncos fans, and when a friend is needed I will count on those relationships more than my beloved Cowboys owner, staff and team, because I know in the end who will be there for me. But on the field, I love me some Cowboys.
Lmao. Kudos. IMO that's how your respond in a rivalry forum. Tampon talk isn't really kosher anywhere.

(Parcells, W phillips, Sean Payton...

Public displays of authority by jerry with a legible draft board in the background in 3 of the 4 last years durring the draft...

The dallas superbowl where falling ice maimed people and fans were given seats they couldn't use...they had 2 be reseated elsewhere and it didn't happen until almost halftime. The fiasco was so bad stadium officials offered to compensate them if I recall correctly...

Candace who? Gimme a name and I'll google her...she might be an upgrade lol

Ok, the giants were legit but it's possible the skins were a stretch. The eagles did have a sb appearance...dont you remember mcnabb vomiting?)