View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #32
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2014 mock

[quote=rmartin65;2201349]
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

I would not worry about it... his body of work shows that this game was an aberration. Now, if this happens a couple more times, then I would worry. But one game... not that big of a deal IMO.

That said, I did notice that McCarron was throwing off of his back foot way too much. I did not notice that last year, but it is worrisome. Something to watch for sure.
Agreed especially on back foot. I wasn't too satisfied with LT for Alabama Kouandijo who was reason Barrett Jones was moved to center his last season costing him big bucks imo. Did you notice his brother played LG next to him?