View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #156
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Cierre wood? THE cierre wood? I do belive he wasn't cut. Truly excited about the next few years of his career. I'm sold. And the timing couldn't be any better. Foster has millage and tate will seek a contract elsewhere...
In my April mock I had Wood #6 but then again I had Da'Rick Rogers 2nd round. At least Buffalo had him as a high round pick also.