View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013   #295
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90635 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

I actually agree with and respect a fair portion of your post, but i'd argue "relevant teams" aren't exclusive to superbowl championships. If that's your definition fine. Our first season was what 2002? How many championships have the cowboys won since then? The same as our Texans. Dont spam me with your history because i'm aware of it and I dont give a ****. Right here, right now your as relevant as my team...NO less so because you can't even make the playoffs. Unplug your keyboard because your done. Your team is a mockery of its hayday. As I said, as long as you are stuck with Jerry and romo your team is purely comedic entertainment. If you've come here to taunt us you should have something more substantial then your teams losing playoff record. If you've come here to remind us of your teams history get the **** out. Class dismissed. Nobody cares.